1. When will I receive my refund?: All Class Cancellations were processed Jan. 4th 2022. It takes 3-5 business days for the refund to completely process.
2. Will the classes be retaught?: If ISAF will come back for a new show we will curate an entirely new catalog of classes for that specific event.
3. Is there another place I can take a class? Our Road to California Quilters' Conference & Showcase is still happening this January. You can view classes here. We do have some teachers teaching garment classes at Road.
4. What about my Hotel Reservation? You can reach out to Convention Center Staff at 909-937-3000 (make sure to ask for Hosuing) They will be able to help you with your Reservation.
5. How do I contact ISAF Staff?: If you have any questions you can reach out to us at email@example.com.
To the maximum extent of the law, your attendance and participation, including that of your children and minors accompanying you, in any International Sewing Arts Festival classes, events, lectures or tours paid for or not is conditioned on your agreement to hereby indemnify International Sewing Arts Festival, its employees, volunteers, contractors from and never to make any claim for injury, loss or damage to you or your children and minors accompanying you against Road to California, its employees, volunteers and contractors, caused by its very own negligence, strict liability, or for any other reason. By signing the registration form, or registering on line, you agree to the above terms and conditions.
International Sewing Arts Festival -1160 N. Dewey Way - Suite A, Upland, CA 91786